Schilli Distribution Services has an opportunity for an Export Logistics Manager located in our Lafayette, Indiana headquarters. This position will report directly to the Midwest Regional Manager. The ideal candidate will understand transportation, logistics, supply chain, and warehouse procedures. This is a full-time position to service the needs of our customer.
The Export Logistics Manager will be responsible to meet the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of Schilli Distribution Export Logistics’ team talent to ensure our customers’ expectations are met.
- Identify opportunities to cut costs to benefit Schilli Distribution overall as well as the customer.
- Accountable for establishing relationships with customers to advance the core value service within the USA.
- Working with domestic colleagues to determine the strategy and plan for the overall product.
- Reduce dwell time in Port Wentworth while working safely and effectively.
- Ensure load plans meet the customer’s expectation as well as the dealers’ needs.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the export team.
Qualifications, include, but not limited to, the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to learn and grow in a team environment
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks by level of importance
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
Apply for this position by sending your resume to our Human Resources Department via email@example.com
Application process closes Thursday, June 20, 2019.